Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
All registration cancellations and downgrades to pass type must be received online or in writing via email to MicrosoftInspire@microsoft.crgevents.com by the dates and times listed below. Day passes (available for purchase in early February) are not eligible to refund. Microsoft, in its discretion, reserves the right to refuse to accept an individual’s registration for any reason.
All Access Conference Pass
Prior to May 16, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time: Full refund minus US $300 processing fee
On or after May 17, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time: No refund
- No refunds for any reason will be issued after September 13, 2019.
- Passes cannot be shared or used by anyone other than the person on the registration; name badges used by anyone other than the actual registrant may be revoked without refund.
- Refunds must be issued in the same manner as payment.
Name change substitutions are allowed for most pass types for the same registration fee. Speaker and Microsoft Staff pass substitutions are subject to approval. Substitutions (pre-event and onsite) must follow the process below or the new registrant is subject to paying the current registration fee.
- The substituting attendee must be from the same company.
- The original attendee should not cancel the registration.
- The original attendee must sign in to the active registration account. Select the Substitution option and follow the instructions. The registration team will email the new attendee instructions to complete the substitution.
- The new registrant will be provided a secure substitution link via email and must create a new account to associate with that registration.
Keyword(s): Cancel, Refunds, Substitution