If you will be registering attendees besides yourself, you are able to create a Group Manager registration.
To create a Group Manager account, please:
- Visit the Registration website and when prompted,
select 'Register another person or group'.
- You will next be prompted
to fill out your Contact details. Please note: you will enter your Contact details here whether or not you are attending Microsoft Inspire
- Once you have submitted this information, you will be taken to your Group Management Dashboard.
- Here you will be
able to register additional attendees by selecting 'Add New Member'
- If you would like to
manage someone who is already registered to attend, you can request them by
selecting 'Manage Existing Registrant' and entering their last name and contact
- Additionally, if you intend to attend the conference, you will be
able to register yourself if by
selecting 'Register to Attend' beneath your name.
If you are already registered, you may add Group Manager permissions to your account using the following steps:
- Log-in to your account via the Registration website
- From the Confirmation page, locate the option to 'Become a Group Manager' under the Quick Links on the right-hand side of the page
- When prompted, confirm that you would like to convert your registration to a Group Manager account
- On the next page, select 'Return to Group Dashboard'
Need a hand? Check out Group Managing Troubleshooting Tips.