If you are registering for the first time, or have not previously requested a hotel reservation via the event website, please visit the Microsoft Inspire Registration website. Requests are granted based on the hotels' availability in their general inventory at the time of the request.
All new reservations must be requested before Monday, June 17, 2019 at 3:00 PM Pacific Time.
WARNING: Please DO NOT book hotel reservations with outside companies claiming to be official representatives for Microsoft Inspire. Microsoft cannot guarantee these reservations. If you require hotel accommodations, please book your reservation through this registration website as part of your conference registration.
All changes and cancellations to your hotel reservation must be submitted before Monday, June 17, 2019 at 3:00 PM Pacific Time.
Beginning Monday, June 24, 2019, please contact your hotel directly for all changes and cancellations. Space and rates are based upon availability per hotel.
If you have a roommate:
- If your roommate is attending Microsoft Inspire, a hotel reservation request should only be made by one person during the registration process. The request must include all dates you and/or your roommate will occupy the room.
- The hotel will have confirmed the reservation under both of your names. Only the roommate with the hotel reservation in his or her registration received the hotel confirmation email. Please communicate all hotel information, including confirmation number, directly with your roommate.
- If the roommate with the hotel reservation will no longer plans to occupy the room or will not be attending Microsoft Inspire, the roommate must contact the hotel directly to remove their name from the reservation. When doing so, be careful to not cancel the reservation for the roommate still attending.
- If neither roommate will attend the event, both should cancel their respective reservations directly with the hotel.
- If a roommate fails to cancel and does not check-in to the hotel, the roommate occupying the room is responsible for the full cost of the hotel room for the dates reserved.
If you have any questions regarding your registration, please contact the registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org.